Local Job Opportunities
DEVELOPMENT DATABASE COORDINATOR
The Holden Arboretum / Cleveland Botanical Garden has an opportunity for a Development Database Coordinator.
The Development Database Coordinator is the principle manager of the donor database. The Database Coordinator manages and maintains Holden’s / Cleveland Botanical Garden’s confidential donor / prospect database; balances with accounts receivable; generates and analyzes reports/queries from Raiser’s Edge and Financial Edge and other databases; assists with prospect research, maintains verbal and written communication with internal and external constituents; trains and supports others in the use of Raiser’s Edge software; assists in the coordination of Development Department volunteers; keeps current on advances in database management software; provides administrative support for the development department; and composes correspondence. (s)he reports to the Vice President of Development.
Occasional weekend and evening work.
- Must have strong computer skills in the areas of database management, word processing, spreadsheets, and graphs. Two plus years experience preferred.
- Proficient with a variety of IT systems and programs (Raiser’s Edge, Financial Edge, Net Solutions, Wealth Engine – preferred.
- Self-starter, high organized, self-starter.
- Must have excellent and proven organization, communication (verbal and written), and customer service skills.
- Must have good problem-solving skills and be a self-starter who can work effectively with little direction.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Review of applications with begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Qualified applicants should submit a résumé online to:
Posting Date: October 2014
Closing Date: Until Filled
The Holden Arboretum / Cleveland Botanical Garden is an equal opportunity, ADA employer and a drug-free workplace.
WE'RE ROLLING PRETZEL COMPANY
- Starting pay up to $8.50 per hour
- Earn up to $9. per hour after training period (typically 30 days)
- Weekly Sales Bonus up to $1. per hour
- Performance Reviews with additional raise potential
- Generous Associate discount
- Free ServSafe® Food Handler training and certification
- Advancement opportunities
- Apply online at www.wererolling.com
HOME DEPOT NOW HIRING IN OUR AREA
Positions in Boardman, Salem, Niles, and Austintown.
To apply, go to:
MANCAN HOT LIST
Check out our HOT LIST to find people with the skills and talents you need for your short- or long-term, direct-hire or temp-to-hire staffing needs. Please contact us today with the HOT LIST ID NUMBER listed-and we'll be happy to fax you a résumé, set up an interview or schedule a start date.
For more information on a HOT LIST candidate, contact us at:
Custodian/General Labor List #2057CC Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate is skilled in stocking shelves, empty trash, and sweep/mop floors, run a cash register, and assists with customers and their needs. Candidate also is experienced with custodial duties.
Skills: dependable, punctual, learn new things, web design
Administrative Assistant List # 2057JS Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate is skilled in accounts payable, verifying, coding, disputing invoices for payment, updates human resource records along with conducting background checks on potential candidates for hire on, and has outstanding customer service skills. Candidate is experienced in working the front desk, and very intelligent with Microsoft programs.
Skills: energetic, professional demeanor, customer service, organized
Laborer List #2057BG Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate performed manual hand grinding as well as running auto-grinding machines, and keeping tolerances of .010 on select parts. Candidate is certified GMAW 3G, SMAW 3G E7018 welding. Candidate assembled and welded prefabricated parts, shipping/receiving, loaded and unloaded semi’s and box trucks.
Staffing Specialist - Mancan
120 South Union Ave
Alliance, OH 44601
Business: (330) 823-8010
Fax: (330) 823-9698