- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- A Season of Gratitude
- Annual Holiday Concert Set the Mood
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Art Committee Selects First Painting for the Elsa and Herschel Rubin Art Fund
- Back to School Shopping
- Budding Drama Club Seeking New Members
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Concert will put you in a “Merry Mood for Christmas”
- Disaster Training Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Horticulture Students Learn from Industry Experts
- Insurance Studies Preps for Gamma Iota Sigma Charter
- Kent State Closed Dec. 24 - Jan. 1 for Holiday Break
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Hosts Domestic Violence Discussion
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State Salem Receives Ohio’s First Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma for Insurance Studies Program
- Kent State Salem Students will Showcase Research Projects
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is starting a Yoga Club
- Love Develops on the Salem Campus
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- New Club Focused on Healthy Bodies and Minds
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- Nursing Groups Forming at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Polar Express Party to be Held at East Liverpool Campus- Dec. 6
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Rural Scholars Learn at Waste Management Facility
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Salem Psychology Club Visits Area Museum
- Salem Rotary Helps Discovery Garden Grow
- Salem Students Shine at Research Conference
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Third Annual Asian Culture Fair Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
Kent State Offers Bachelors Program for Registered NursesPosted Feb. 12, 2013
Salem – Information sessions will be held at Kent State’s Salem and East Liverpool campuses for registered nurses who are interested in earning bachelor degrees in nursing.
The RN to BSN information nights will be held. on Wednesday, Feb. 13 at Kent State Salem, and on Thursday, Feb. 21 at Kent State East Liverpool.
Each information night begins at 5:30 p.m. The Salem session will be held in room 192 of the Health and Sciences Wing, and the East Liverpool session will be held in room 208 of the Mary Patterson Building.
Those interested can call Kent State Salem at 330-332-0361 or Kent State East Liverpool at 330-385-3805 to register.
The RN to BSN program at Kent State is designed for the busy and varied schedule of a working registered nurse. It includes online nursing courses and face-to-face classes; seven-week courses; individualized academic plans; and rolling admissions so that students can begin any semester. The updated curriculum reflects critical competencies for contemporary nursing practice as recommended by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.
Kent State nursing programs are approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing and accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Tina Smith, email@example.com 330-337-4247