- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- A Season of Gratitude
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Art Committee Selects First Painting for the Elsa and Herschel Rubin Art Fund
- Back to School Shopping
- Budding Drama Club Seeking New Members
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Disaster Training Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Insurance Studies Preps for Gamma Iota Sigma Charter
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Hosts Domestic Violence Discussion
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State Salem Receives Ohio’s First Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma for Insurance Studies Program
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is starting a Yoga Club
- Love Develops on the Salem Campus
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- Nursing Groups Forming at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Rural Scholars Learn at Waste Management Facility
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
Brown Bag Lunches Offer Tips on Research FundingPosted Jun. 23, 2014
A series of brown bag (bring your own) lunches this summer in Kent State University’s Division of Research and Sponsored Programs will offer tips and updates to faculty seeking federal research funding. All lunches will be held in Cartwright Hall Room 141.
The topics and schedule:
June 26: Serving on Study Sections. Learn about the pros and cons of serving on a study section and the training programs that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) offers for new faculty who would like to participate.
July 23: The New NIH Resubmission Policy. Find out about the new policy and how to prepare resubmissions of proposals or new proposals by the October deadlines.
Aug. 21: R15 (Academic Research Enhancement Awards) Applications. Issues related to submitting or resubmitting NIH R15 proposals will be discussed. R15 grants support small-scale research projects.
To participate in a lunch, please contact Douglas Delahanty, director of the Initiative for Clinical and Translational Research in the Division of Research and Sponsored Programs, at 330-672-2395 or email@example.com.