Frustrated with Federal Financial Aid? We can help!Posted Jan. 30, 2013
Does filling out federal financial aid forms get you frustrated and flustered?
We're here to help!
The Financial Aid Office at Kent State University at Trumbull is hosting "FAFSA Fridays," a series of interactive workshops held on select Fridays during the month of February to assist you in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Space is limited and reservations required, so call the Financial Aid Office at 330-675-8860 to reserve your spot or shoot an email to email@example.com ASAP.
- February 7, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- February 14, 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
- February 21, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- February 28, 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
Here's all you need to bring with you:
- Your social security number.
- Your parents' social security numbers.
- Your driver's license number.
- Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen).
- Federal tax information or tax return* (including IRS W-2 information for yourself and spouse if you are married and for your parents if you are providing parental information).
- Information on savings, investments and business and farm assets for yourself and your parents.
Questions? Contact the Enrollment Management and Student Services at 330-675-8860.