- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- 100 Club Continues to Provide Scholarships for KSU Students
- Apply Now for the Salem Community Foundation Scholarship
- Being Muslim in America: Bridging The Cultural Gap
- Bookstore Offers New Textbook Rental Service
- Business Class Works on County Parks Project
- Columbiana County Counselors Attend Breakfast Meeting at Kent State
- Counseling and Wellness Services Announces: MENTAL HEALTH is HEALTH
- Environmental Club Holds Fall Pumpkin Sale
- Horticulture Advisory Board’s Involvement Growing
- Horticulture Student Earns Scholarship, Trip of a Lifetime
- Insurance Scholarship Awarded by Trumbull County Agents
- Justice Judith French to present ‘My Journey to the Supreme Court'
- Kent State at Salem Awarded for Being Breastfeeding Friendly Business
- Kent State Faculty and Staff Showcase Excellence
- Kent State Salem’s CommuUniversity Choir Presents “Carols Around the “World”
- Kent State Students Spread Holiday Cheer
- Kent State to Hold Black Friday Dodgeball Tournament
- Kent State To Host A Community “Polar Express” Themed Party
- OCAT Students Attend Hill Day 2013
- RN to BSN Open House Scheduled for October 9th
- Salem Honors Students Hit Kent Campus
- Salem Student Organizations Show Holiday Spirit
- Salem's Garden Helps Make Free Dinner Special
- Scholarship Recipients Honored at Annual Awards Ceremony
- Student Leaders Attend National Gathering
Career Info Session, Thu Feb 7 @ 1:30 pm, KSC 316Posted Feb. 4, 2013
CAREER INFO SESSION!
The Political Science Department at Kent State University is hosting attorney Andrew J. Sonderman for a career info session on careers in law.
Andrew J. Sonderman, Director of Kegler, Brown, Hill and Ritter Legal Professional Association in Columbus, will join us as guest speaker in room 316 of the Kent Student Center on Thursday, February 7, from 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Sonderman, a graduate of Political Science at Kent State University, will be speaking to students about his career trajectory in law and his experience in the field.