- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- 8th Annual Environmental Justice Conference Winners Announced
- 25th Annual Wall of Fame Honors Banquet Held
- Advisory Boards Ready for 2013
- AITP – Kent State Columbiana Student Chapter
- Alternative Spring Break 2013
- Alternative Spring Break Comes To Columbiana County, OH
- Attracting Skilled Workers to the Insurance Industry
- Career Fair Held for PTA & OTA Students
- Centofanti Gift to Kent State University Helps Complete Health and Science Wing at Salem Campus
- Commencement Ceremonies Held at Kent State University’s Columbiana County Campuses
- Educational Forum and Town Hall Presentation Held for Area Residents and Tax Experts
- High School Students Invited to Become College Students
- Interview Preparation - Be Ready to Take the Next Step!
- Kent State Creative Writers Hold Fiction Reading
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Nursing Students
- Kent State Holds CARES Open House
- Kent State Offers Bachelors Program for Registered Nurses
- Kent State Salem Observing Earth Week with Campus Activities
- Kent State Salem Students Honored at Annual Awards Ceremony; Lou and Kerry Ramunno Receive Friends of the Campus Award
- Kent State Students Earn Insurance Industry Scholarships
- Kent State University Gospel Choir Coming to Salem
- Kent State University Holds OTA Fieldwork Presentation
- Little Beaver Creek, Groundwater and Trees are Slated to be Topics of Discussion
- Michael Parkes, John McCord to Address Graduates of Kent State’s Columbiana County Campuses
- ONA Representatives Discuss Professional Development with ADN Students
- OTA Students Participate in Community Beautification Project
- Radiology Students from Kent State Salem Finish First in Competition
- Southern Local 8th Graders Visited KSU at Salem
- Tickets on Sale Now for Wall of Fame Honors Banquet
- Wall of Fame Nomination & Scholarship Deadline- Feb. 26
- Want to get involved on campus? Salem SGO Elections to be Held Soon.
Halloween: Healthy Trick or TreatingPosted Oct. 29, 2012
Kent State Associate Professor of Nutrition Natalie Caine-Bish is a registered and licensed dietitian.
Caine-Bish writes about how she celebrates a “healthy” Halloween with her family.
“Halloween is my husband and oldest daughter’s favorite holiday, so it is celebrated every year with a very large haunted walk and scavenger hunt with dozens of children between the ages of 7-11 years descending upon our home.”
Click here to read more from Caine-Bish.
Click here to subscribe to the Kent State Connects blog and receive an email notification when a new post is published.