- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- A Season of Gratitude
- Annual Holiday Concert Set the Mood
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Art Committee Selects First Painting for the Elsa and Herschel Rubin Art Fund
- Back to School Shopping
- Budding Drama Club Seeking New Members
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Concert will put you in a “Merry Mood for Christmas”
- Disaster Training Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Horticulture Students Learn from Industry Experts
- Insurance Studies Preps for Gamma Iota Sigma Charter
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Hosts Domestic Violence Discussion
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State Salem Receives Ohio’s First Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma for Insurance Studies Program
- Kent State Salem Students will Showcase Research Projects
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is starting a Yoga Club
- Love Develops on the Salem Campus
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- New Club Focused on Healthy Bodies and Minds
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- Nursing Groups Forming at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Polar Express Party to be Held at East Liverpool Campus- Dec. 6
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Rural Scholars Learn at Waste Management Facility
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Salem Psychology Club Visits Area Museum
- Salem Rotary Helps Discovery Garden Grow
- Salem Students Shine at Research Conference
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Third Annual Asian Culture Fair Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
Quaker Steak and Lube Opens at Kent State UniversityPosted Oct. 29, 2012
Quaker Steak and Lube officially opened its doors on Oct. 17 at 11 a.m. on the Kent Campus.
“The opening was a huge success, as students lined up waiting to order up Lube favorites like their award-winning wings, the original Lube burger, which is a one-half pound burger, and appetizer favorites such as pretzels, onion rings and fried pickles,” says Richard Roldan, director of Kent State’s Dining Services. “We have had many students conquer the Triple Atomic wing challenge; the survivors’ names are listed on our Wall of Flame.”
The restaurant is located in the Rathskeller on the lower level of the Kent Student Center.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday, 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
The menu includes sandwiches, burgers, appetizers and wings. The wings come in more than 15 flavors.
Click here to view the full menu for the Kent State location. You also can call ahead for pickup or dine-in.
“We are extremely pleased with the success of our first week open,” says Roldan. “The students, faculty, staff and locals are really happy and commenting on the fresh change to the space.”
For more information about the Quaker Steak and Lube at Kent State, visit the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pages/Quaker-Steak-Lube-Kent-State-University/145903438878687.