- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- 100 Club Continues to Provide Scholarships for KSU Students
- Apply Now for the Salem Community Foundation Scholarship
- Being Muslim in America: Bridging The Cultural Gap
- Bookstore Offers New Textbook Rental Service
- Business Advisory Board Meets on EL Campus
- Business Class Works on County Parks Project
- Columbiana County Counselors Attend Breakfast Meeting at Kent State
- Counseling and Wellness Services Announces: MENTAL HEALTH is HEALTH
- Environmental Club Holds Fall Pumpkin Sale
- Horticulture Advisory Board’s Involvement Growing
- Horticulture Student Earns Scholarship, Trip of a Lifetime
- Insurance Scholarship Awarded by Trumbull County Agents
- Justice Judith French to present ‘My Journey to the Supreme Court'
- Kent State at Salem Awarded for Being Breastfeeding Friendly Business
- Kent State East Liverpool Community Holiday Party A Success
- Kent State Faculty and Staff Showcase Excellence
- Kent State Salem’s CommuUniversity Choir Presents “Carols Around the “World”
- Kent State Students Spread Holiday Cheer
- Kent State to Hold Black Friday Dodgeball Tournament
- Kent State To Host A Community “Polar Express” Themed Party
- Looking at Canada’s Early Childhood Education Model
- OCAT Students Attend Hill Day 2013
- RN to BSN Open House Scheduled for October 9th
- Salem Honors Students Hit Kent Campus
- Salem Student Organizations Show Holiday Spirit
- Salem's Garden Helps Make Free Dinner Special
- Scholarship Recipients Honored at Annual Awards Ceremony
- Sharing Holiday Cheer with Others
- Student Leaders Attend National Gathering
- Undergraduate Research Winners Announced
How to Legally Organize Your Startup BusinessPosted Mar. 25, 2013
Should you organize your business as a sole proprietor, LLC or S-corp? How can a partnership agreement help your business? What is the process to file with the state of Ohio?
Join Attorney Chuck R. Schaefer of Cleveland's Walter Haverfield LLP to learn the answers to these questions and more as he reviews the best practices for new business owners registering their startup business.
The event will take place on Tuesday, April 2, at 6 p.m. in Room 306 at the Kent Student Center.
Walk-ins are welcome, but registration is preferred at www.kent.edu/blackstonelaunchpad/events.
The event is sponsored by Walter Haverfield LLP.
For more information about Walter Haverfield LLP, visit www.walterhav.com.