- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- 8th Annual Environmental Justice Conference Winners Announced
- 25th Annual Wall of Fame Honors Banquet Held
- Advisory Boards Ready for 2013
- AITP – Kent State Columbiana Student Chapter
- Alternative Spring Break 2013
- Alternative Spring Break Comes To Columbiana County, OH
- Attracting Skilled Workers to the Insurance Industry
- Career Fair Held for PTA & OTA Students
- Centofanti Gift to Kent State University Helps Complete Health and Science Wing at Salem Campus
- Commencement Ceremonies Held at Kent State University’s Columbiana County Campuses
- Educational Forum and Town Hall Presentation Held for Area Residents and Tax Experts
- Flash Dash Deemed Successful, Fun and Muddy!
- High School Students Invited to Become College Students
- Interview Preparation - Be Ready to Take the Next Step!
- Kent State Creative Writers Hold Fiction Reading
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Nursing Students
- Kent State Holds CARES Open House
- Kent State Offers Bachelors Program for Registered Nurses
- Kent State Salem Observing Earth Week with Campus Activities
- Kent State Salem Students Honored at Annual Awards Ceremony; Lou and Kerry Ramunno Receive Friends of the Campus Award
- Kent State Students Earn Insurance Industry Scholarships
- Kent State University Gospel Choir Coming to Salem
- Kent State University Holds OTA Fieldwork Presentation
- Little Beaver Creek, Groundwater and Trees are Slated to be Topics of Discussion
- Michael Parkes, John McCord to Address Graduates of Kent State’s Columbiana County Campuses
- ONA Representatives Discuss Professional Development with ADN Students
- OTA Students Participate in Community Beautification Project
- Radiology Students from Kent State Salem Finish First in Competition
- Southern Local 8th Graders Visited KSU at Salem
- Students Volunteer at Angels for Animals
- Tickets on Sale Now for Wall of Fame Honors Banquet
- Wall of Fame Nomination & Scholarship Deadline- Feb. 26
- Want to get involved on campus? Salem SGO Elections to be Held Soon.
Radiologic Technology Application Deadline - Feb. 1, 2013Posted Jan. 29, 2013
Students interested in starting the Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology degree program in June 2013 are reminded to submit their application by Friday, February 1, 2013.
The application packet can be found HERE.
The Radiologic Technology program is an associate degree program that teaches students how to perform medical imaging procedures. Medical imaging is a branch of health care delivery that utilizes x-rays and other energy forms to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
Through a blend of classroom education at the university and clinical education at a hospital, students learn radiographic equipment operation, patient positioning and procedures, radiation safety and methods of patient care.
For more information about the Radiologic Technology program and the Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology degree path, please visit the program's home page or call 440-964-4252.