- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- A Season of Gratitude
- Annual Holiday Concert Set the Mood
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Art Committee Selects First Painting for the Elsa and Herschel Rubin Art Fund
- Back to School Shopping
- Budding Drama Club Seeking New Members
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Concert will put you in a “Merry Mood for Christmas”
- Disaster Training Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Horticulture Students Learn from Industry Experts
- Insurance Studies Preps for Gamma Iota Sigma Charter
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Hosts Domestic Violence Discussion
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State Salem Receives Ohio’s First Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma for Insurance Studies Program
- Kent State Salem Students will Showcase Research Projects
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is starting a Yoga Club
- Love Develops on the Salem Campus
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- New Club Focused on Healthy Bodies and Minds
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- Nursing Groups Forming at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Polar Express Party to be Held at East Liverpool Campus- Dec. 6
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Rural Scholars Learn at Waste Management Facility
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Salem Psychology Club Visits Area Museum
- Salem Rotary Helps Discovery Garden Grow
- Salem Students Shine at Research Conference
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Third Annual Asian Culture Fair Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
Boo U Fall Festival on Thursday, Oct. 31Posted Sep. 27, 2013
Update: Rain and wind in the forecast for Halloween.
Boo U takes place rain or shine. Children should wear a weather-appropriate costume for indoor and outdoor activities. Most activities are outside.
Kent State University at Stark will host their fall festival, a family-friendly, educational fall celebration for elementary school-aged children. Boo U, which is free and open to the public, will take place on Thursday, Oct. 31 from 5-7 p.m. throughout most of the Kent State Stark campus, 6000 Frank Avenue NW in Jackson Township.
In addition to trick-or-treating, children can participate in several fun activities, such as spooky science experiments, various games, a pond walk, a photo station, coloring contest and more. Trick-or-Treating starts at the main parking lot off Frank Avenue NW.
To enter the coloring contest for a chance to win a backpack filled with prizes, please print the scene from the event web page, located at www.stark.kent.edu/BooU, and bring the completed artwork to any event table. Winners will be selected and contacted during the week following the event.
Some candy distributed during this event may contain nuts and/or wheat products. Parents are encouraged to dress children appropriately, as activities take place both inside and outside. Cameras are welcome and a festive background will be provided for photo opportunities.
For more information on Boo U, Kent State Stark’s fall festival, visit www.stark.kent.edu/BooU or contact Cynthia Williams at email@example.com.