- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- 100 Club Continues to Provide Scholarships for KSU Students
- Apply Now for the Salem Community Foundation Scholarship
- Being Muslim in America: Bridging The Cultural Gap
- Bookstore Offers New Textbook Rental Service
- Columbiana County Counselors Attend Breakfast Meeting at Kent State
- Counseling and Wellness Services Announces: MENTAL HEALTH is HEALTH
- Environmental Club Holds Fall Pumpkin Sale
- Horticulture Advisory Board’s Involvement Growing
- Horticulture Student Earns Scholarship, Trip of a Lifetime
- Insurance Scholarship Awarded by Trumbull County Agents
- Justice Judith French to present ‘My Journey to the Supreme Court'
- Kent State at Salem Awarded for Being Breastfeeding Friendly Business
- Kent State Faculty and Staff Showcase Excellence
- Kent State Salem’s CommuUniversity Choir Presents “Carols Around the “World”
- Kent State to Hold Black Friday Dodgeball Tournament
- Kent State To Host A Community “Polar Express” Themed Party
- OCAT Students Attend Hill Day 2013
- RN to BSN Open House Scheduled for October 9th
- Salem Honors Students Hit Kent Campus
- Salem's Garden Helps Make Free Dinner Special
- Scholarship Recipients Honored at Annual Awards Ceremony
- Student Leaders Attend National Gathering
Spring Student Organization RegistrationPosted Dec. 4, 2012
Registration is now open for student organizations. As a reminder, if you registered in the fall, you do not need to register your organization again.
To access the new online site, go to CSI's homepage at www.kent.edu/csi and select the 'Student Organizations' tab in the left-hand column. Then click the 'Register a Student Organization' link below it, also in the left-hand column. This page will give you directions and a link to the site.
Deadline for spring registration: Friday, February 8, 2013.