- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- Back to School Shopping
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
e-Inside Takes a BreakPosted May. 6, 2013
The e-Inside newsletter will take a break between semesters. The May 6 issue is the last for the Spring 2013 Semester. e-Inside will return on June 10. Copy submissions for this issue should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 4.
Thank you for reading and contributing to e-Inside.