- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- Earth Day 2014
- 10th Annual Environmental Conference Held
- 10th Annual Environmental Justice Conference - April 26
- Alternative Spring Break Comes to Columbiana County 2014
- Announcing the 12th President of Kent State University,
- Commencement Ceremonies Held for Kent State’s Columbiana County Campuses
- Doctor to Share Lessons from Mother Teresa
- Environmental Issues Discussion Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- FAFSA Information Night - February 19
- Focusing on How to Serve Veterans on Campus
- Heather Haueter Represents Kent State Salem at Writing Conference
- Holocaust Remembrance Day - April 22
- Holocaust Remembrance Day 2014
- iGenius Initiative Implemented at Kent State East Liverpool Library
- Kent State East Liverpool Pinning Ceremony 2014
- Kent State Salem Nursing Students Learn About Cultural Diversity, Healthcare in Canada
- Kent State Salem Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State to Hold Movie Night at Thompson Park – July 5
- Large Turnout for Wellness Fair at Salem
- Library Jam For Mojo A Big Success
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- Noor Din, Tom Rutledge to Address Graduates at Kent State’s Columbiana County Campuses
- Nursing Hazard Hunt Held at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Complete Community Beautification Project
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- PTA & SOTA Clubs Fundraise for St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Safety Service Day Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Safety Service Day Set for March 12
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Staff, Students Host Banquet in Salem
- “Stick it to the Dean” Fundraiser A Success
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Through the Lens of Dr. Jack
- Wall of Fame Banquet 2014
- Wall of Fame Scholarship Applications and Nomination Forms Now Available
- Wall of Fame Tickets on Sale Now
- Welcome President Warren
- Wellness Fair on Salem Campus
Attend the 4th Annual Restore the Runway Fashion Show on Dec. 8Posted Nov. 29, 2012
Habitat for Humanity of Portage County and Kent State University’s Fashion School present Restore the Runway, an annual fashion show in support of local community members in need.
The event will take place Saturday, Dec. 8 from 8 -10 p.m. in the Kent State Ballroom, with doors opening at 7 p.m.
In preparation for the show, the fall 2012 Fashion Visuals class has been challenged to construct two looks, using items from the Habitat for Humanity Restore located in Kent, Ohio. The show will demonstrate how students have redesigned and restored garments utilizing construction and design elements.
Over 100 garments will walk the runway, displaying the talents of Kent State’s Fashion School students. Prizes will be awarded to the top finalists.
Tickets cost $10 and are available at the door. All proceeds go toward building houses in Portage County, the city of Kent’s ReStore program and various other work sites and supplies.
You can learn more about Restore the Runway and RSVP by visiting the show’s event on Facebook.