- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- 8th Annual Environmental Justice Conference Winners Announced
- 25th Annual Wall of Fame Honors Banquet Held
- Advisory Boards Ready for 2013
- AITP – Kent State Columbiana Student Chapter
- Alternative Spring Break 2013
- Alternative Spring Break Comes To Columbiana County, OH
- Attracting Skilled Workers to the Insurance Industry
- Career Fair Held for PTA & OTA Students
- Centofanti Gift to Kent State University Helps Complete Health and Science Wing at Salem Campus
- Commencement Ceremonies Held at Kent State University’s Columbiana County Campuses
- Educational Forum and Town Hall Presentation Held for Area Residents and Tax Experts
- Flash Dash Deemed Successful, Fun and Muddy!
- High School Students Invited to Become College Students
- Interview Preparation - Be Ready to Take the Next Step!
- Kent State Creative Writers Hold Fiction Reading
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Nursing Students
- Kent State Holds CARES Open House
- Kent State Offers Bachelors Program for Registered Nurses
- Kent State Salem Observing Earth Week with Campus Activities
- Kent State Salem Students Honored at Annual Awards Ceremony; Lou and Kerry Ramunno Receive Friends of the Campus Award
- Kent State Students Earn Insurance Industry Scholarships
- Kent State University Gospel Choir Coming to Salem
- Kent State University Holds OTA Fieldwork Presentation
- Little Beaver Creek, Groundwater and Trees are Slated to be Topics of Discussion
- Michael Parkes, John McCord to Address Graduates of Kent State’s Columbiana County Campuses
- ONA Representatives Discuss Professional Development with ADN Students
- OTA Students Participate in Community Beautification Project
- Radiology Students from Kent State Salem Finish First in Competition
- Southern Local 8th Graders Visited KSU at Salem
- Students Volunteer at Angels for Animals
- Tickets on Sale Now for Wall of Fame Honors Banquet
- Wall of Fame Nomination & Scholarship Deadline- Feb. 26
- Want to get involved on campus? Salem SGO Elections to be Held Soon.
Singing competition returns to Kent State TrumbullPosted Mar. 15, 2013
The Lawrence County Tourist Promotion Agency has announced details for the 2013 edition of the singing competition, "Rocket to the Stars". The event is the largest of its kind in eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania and will host an area audition on the campus of Kent State University at Trumbull on Saturday, March 23. Registration will begin at Noon, with auditions running from 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
"Rocket to the Stars" will offer a grand prize including a one-year professional development package with opportunities at studio recording time and a chance to be featured in a numbers of "Rocket to the Stars"-produced shows.
For additional information, contact Jacob Roope at 330-675-8860 or visit www.rockettothestars.com.