Professional MBA Info Night on Thursday, March 21Posted Mar. 5, 2013
Kent State University at Stark will host a Professional MBA Info Night on Thursday, March 21 at 6 p.m. in The University Center, Room 234, 6000 Frank Avenue NW in Jackson Township. The presentation is free and open to the public. To RSVP, or for more information, visit www.stark.kent.edu/PMBA.
The professional master’s of business administration (PMBA) program, which is available in its entirety at Kent State Stark, is designed for those with two to several years of work experience. The PMBA is the only AACSB-accredited MBA program in Stark County. Kent State shares this distinction with universities, such as Harvard, Yale, UCLA and MIT.
Graduates of the PMBA will be prepared for management and leadership positions in regional, national and international organizations through an emphasis on ethical leadership, teamwork, creative problem solving, global perspectives and skilled applications of information technology.
The Professional MBA program features:
- Classes are held Monday – Thursday, after 6 p.m., meeting only one night per week for 15 weeks.
- Coursework is available during fall, spring and summer sessions.
- On-site and online courses.
- Part-time, flexible scheduling allows most students to finish within 2.5 to 3 years.
- Courses are taught by first-rate and experienced College of Business faculty.
- Open to professionals with varying baccalaureate degrees. An undergraduate business degree is not required.
- Free parking, convenient location and professional setting.
- Deferred billing and streamlined employer reimbursement.
This presentation will provide detailed information for anyone considering a professional MBA from Kent State University, including curriculum, admissions requirements, application process and the importance of AACSB accreditation. Following the presentation will be an opportunity for questions and discussion.