- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- 100 Club Continues to Provide Scholarships for KSU Students
- Apply Now for the Salem Community Foundation Scholarship
- Being Muslim in America: Bridging The Cultural Gap
- Bookstore Offers New Textbook Rental Service
- Business Class Works on County Parks Project
- Columbiana County Counselors Attend Breakfast Meeting at Kent State
- Counseling and Wellness Services Announces: MENTAL HEALTH is HEALTH
- Environmental Club Holds Fall Pumpkin Sale
- Horticulture Advisory Board’s Involvement Growing
- Horticulture Student Earns Scholarship, Trip of a Lifetime
- Insurance Scholarship Awarded by Trumbull County Agents
- Justice Judith French to present ‘My Journey to the Supreme Court'
- Kent State at Salem Awarded for Being Breastfeeding Friendly Business
- Kent State Faculty and Staff Showcase Excellence
- Kent State Salem’s CommuUniversity Choir Presents “Carols Around the “World”
- Kent State Students Spread Holiday Cheer
- Kent State to Hold Black Friday Dodgeball Tournament
- Kent State To Host A Community “Polar Express” Themed Party
- OCAT Students Attend Hill Day 2013
- RN to BSN Open House Scheduled for October 9th
- Salem Honors Students Hit Kent Campus
- Salem Student Organizations Show Holiday Spirit
- Salem's Garden Helps Make Free Dinner Special
- Scholarship Recipients Honored at Annual Awards Ceremony
- Student Leaders Attend National Gathering
System Upgrade Sept. 27-29 Leads to FlashFAST OutagePosted Sep. 19, 2013
Due to a Banner upgrade, FlashLine’s self-service options (SSB or FlashFAST) and Banner INB will be unavailable Friday, Sept. 27, starting at 6 p.m. through Sunday, Sept. 29, at 6 p.m. Affected services include course registration, class schedules, financial aid, human resources materials, grades and leave reporting. For a full list of services affected, please visit http://www.kent.edu/outage/.
Kent State email, Blackboard/Vista, Google Drive and Flash ALERTS will not be affected.
Thank you for your patience.