- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- A Season of Gratitude
- Annual Holiday Concert Set the Mood
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Art Committee Selects First Painting for the Elsa and Herschel Rubin Art Fund
- Back to School Shopping
- Budding Drama Club Seeking New Members
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Concert will put you in a “Merry Mood for Christmas”
- Disaster Training Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Horticulture Students Learn from Industry Experts
- Insurance Studies Preps for Gamma Iota Sigma Charter
- Kent’s Role in Cross-County Basketball Game
- Kent State Closed Dec. 24 - Jan. 1 for Holiday Break
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Hosts Domestic Violence Discussion
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State Salem Receives Ohio’s First Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma for Insurance Studies Program
- Kent State Salem Students will Showcase Research Projects
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is starting a Yoga Club
- Love Develops on the Salem Campus
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- New Club Focused on Healthy Bodies and Minds
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- Nursing Groups Forming at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Polar Express Party to be Held at East Liverpool Campus- Dec. 6
- President's and Dean's Lists Announced for Fall 2014
- PTA Students Continue Tradition
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Rural Scholars Learn at Waste Management Facility
- Rural Scholars mentors present Justice Talking
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Salem Psychology Club Visits Area Museum
- Salem Rotary Helps Discovery Garden Grow
- Salem Students Shine at Research Conference
- Serving it up on Fat Tuesday
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Third Annual Asian Culture Fair Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
- Kent Salem Hosting State Research Conference
Commission on Economic Inclusion Recognizes Kent State, Awards University With Commission 50 DesignationPosted Jun. 10, 2013
Kent State University has been recognized as a member of the 2013 Commission 50 by the Commission of Economic Inclusion, a program of the Greater Cleveland Partnership. The Commission 50 designation recognizes the 50 organizations with the highest combined scores on board, senior management, workforce and supplier diversity on the commission’s most recent Employers Survey on Diversity.
“Congratulations on your organization’s significant efforts regarding diversity and inclusion,” wrote Brian Hall, interim executive director of the Commission on Economic Inclusion, in his letter to the university.
Kent State and the other employers recognized this year for their commitment to the business value of economic inclusion are listed alphabetically on the Commission 50’s website.
Created in December 2000, the Commission on Economic Inclusion is a broad-based coalition of more than 100 Northeast Ohio employers who are committed to making the region’s diversity a source of economic strength. For more information about the Commission on Economic Inclusion, visit http://www.gcpartnership.com/Economic-Inclusion/Commission.aspx.
For more information about Commission 50 and to view the list of this year’s honorees, visit http://www.gcpartnership.com/Economic-Inclusion/Commission/Commission-50.aspx.
For information about Kent State’s Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, visit www.kent.edu/diversity.
For more information about Kent State’s Supplier Diversity Program, visit www.kent.edu/procurement/diversity.
# # #
Emily Vincent, firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-672-8595