- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- A Season of Gratitude
- Annual Holiday Concert Set the Mood
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Art Committee Selects First Painting for the Elsa and Herschel Rubin Art Fund
- Back to School Shopping
- Budding Drama Club Seeking New Members
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Concert will put you in a “Merry Mood for Christmas”
- Disaster Training Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Horticulture Students Learn from Industry Experts
- Insurance Studies Preps for Gamma Iota Sigma Charter
- Kent’s Role in Cross-County Basketball Game
- Kent State Closed Dec. 24 - Jan. 1 for Holiday Break
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Hosts Domestic Violence Discussion
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State Salem Receives Ohio’s First Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma for Insurance Studies Program
- Kent State Salem Students will Showcase Research Projects
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is starting a Yoga Club
- Love Develops on the Salem Campus
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- New Club Focused on Healthy Bodies and Minds
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- Nursing Groups Forming at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Polar Express Party to be Held at East Liverpool Campus- Dec. 6
- President's and Dean's Lists Announced for Fall 2014
- PTA Students Continue Tradition
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Rural Scholars Learn at Waste Management Facility
- Rural Scholars mentors present Justice Talking
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Salem Psychology Club Visits Area Museum
- Salem Rotary Helps Discovery Garden Grow
- Salem Students Shine at Research Conference
- Serving it up on Fat Tuesday
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Third Annual Asian Culture Fair Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
- Kent Salem Hosting State Research Conference
The Department of Recreational Services Presents PEAK Summer Camp for the 13th Consecutive YearPosted Apr. 22, 2013
Kent State’s Department of Recreational Services will host the 13th annual PEAK Summer Camp for children, ages 6 to 12 years. Parents have the opportunity to involve their children in nine individually themed weeks of fun and character-building activities this summer. A Leaders-in-Training program is also available for teenagers, 13 to 15 years of age.
Each camp day will start with optional before-care 7:30 - 9 a.m. and end with optional after-care 4 - 5:30 p.m. Faculty, staff, students and members of the Student Recreational and Wellness Center can enroll their children at a discounted price. The camp is also open to members of the public.
PEAK is divided into nine separate weeks, giving campers an opportunity to sign up for just one week or nine weeks if they choose. Registration for each week is to be turned in the Wednesday before the desired week of camp.
PEAK Summer Camp has themes spanning from the Wild World of Sports, where campers will get to compete in a variety of sports and games, to A World of Mystery, where campers will be divided into houses and explore the world of mystery and magic through various activities.
Lunch, snacks and a T-shirt are provided for campers, along with the themed activities planned each week.
Visit www.kent.edu/recservices/peak for more information, including registration details, descriptions of the themes for each week and mandatory forms that must be filled out for each camper.
For more information about the camp, contact Abby Millsaps, marketing coordinator for the Department of Recreational Services, at email@example.com.