Whether you are a current Kent State University at East Liverpool or Kent State University at Salem student, or attend a different college, Summer Sessions at Kent State Salem and Kent State East Liverpool are a great way to:
- Get ahead in your program
- Catch up on missed requirements or incomplete credits
- Focus on a challenging class
- Boost your Kent State GPA
- Tackle prerequisites for fall semester classes
- Take classes that fill quickly during fall and spring semesters
- Get "back on track" to graduate on time - or graduate early
- Registration Begins: Monday, February 25, 2013.
How to Register:
- Current Kent State students: Log in to FlashLine from www.columbiana.kent.edu and click on the Student Tools to access FlashFAST.
Be sure to explore financial aid options early.
- Students From Other Schools: Call the campus you're interested in to speak with
an academic advisor - East Liverpool 330-385-3805 or Salem 330-332-0361.
To view a list of courses accepted at any Ohio public college or university, visit the Ohio Board of Regents website (http://regents.ohio.gov/) and select "Students & Parents" then select "Credit Transfer" to view Transfer Assurance Guides (TAG)
or Ohio Transfer Module.
The sky is the limit! See how far you can advance when you see yourself at
Kent State University at East Liverpool and/or Kent State University at Salem this summer!